Welcome to the world of Sleuth & Solve, a collection of 20 clever mysteries where the clues are in the details and crafty twists put your wits to the test!
Looking for an awesome book of "who done it" mysteries for kids and adults? Sleuth & Solve encourages readers of all ages to practice deduction, inference, and logical reasoning to crack each case—and develop critical thinking skills at the same time.
This compelling collection of interactive, inference-based mysteries pairs super-fun illustrations with challenging riddles just waiting to be cracked.
- Read the clues, work on solving them, then lift the flap to reveal the answer to each mystery.
- Play alone or with friends, collecting points for cracking each case and determining whose sleuthing skills reign supreme!
The perfect gift for puzzle lovers and super-sleuths of every age, this is the first book in a series of mind-bending mini-mysteries.
MYSTERY PUZZLE BOOK: Great for fans of brain teasers and puzzles, mystery aficionados, mystery-loving older readers, and adults seeking the perfect mix of challenging logic puzzles and quick entertainment.
SLEUTH BOOKS FOR THE WIN: Even the most reluctant readers can't resist these terrific mystery books and mind puzzles. A great alternative to video games and screen time, these one-page mysteries with detailed artwork offer hours of engaging entertainment for solo readers or the whole family together.
IF YOU LOVE DETECTIVE BOOKS: Perfect for those who love classic mystery solvers like Encyclopedia Brown and Nancy Drew and modern sleuth series like The Mysterious Benedict Society, Pierre the Maze Detective, and A to Z Mysteries.
- Ideal for 8 - 12 age range but appealing for teen and adult mystery lovers as well
- Teachers, librarians, and parents looking for a read-together book that encourages critical thinking
- Fans of cryptography, mind puzzles, brain teasers, riddles, and logic puzzles